– 17- 2077 )
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
REVALUATION OF ABOUT 158 ACRES REMAINING
OUT OF 930 ACRES HANDED OVER TO
M/S. NIP FOR DEVELOPMENT OF AN
INDUSTRIAL PARK AT BIN QASIM
Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation
(Private) limited invites proposals from reputed valuator firms designated as
category “A” by SBP, The detail scope of work / TORs can be obtained from the
office of ADCE/Incharge (Engineering Contract
Department), Barrack No.2.Head Office, Pakistan Steel Mills Bin Qasim during
office hours on any working day latest by 03.01.2018 by those valuator Firms
who must be on the list of valuator of the State Bank of Pakistan in category
2. The valuator firms should provide (i)
detailed methodology and firm profile / credentials and (ii) financial
3. The proposals / offer as per condition
of tender documents should be submitted on 04.01.2018 at 11:00 a.m. The
proposals shall be opened in presence of the representatives of the valuator
firms who wish to be present on the same date at 11:30 a.m in Board Room Head Office Pakistan Steel Bin Qasim Karachi. Offers shall be
submitted on single stage two envelopes bidding procedure as per tender document .
4. The TORs can be obtained against pay order of Rs.1500/- (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Pakistan
5. The proposals / offer must be submitted with Earnest Money (refundable) drawn in favour of Pakistan Steel equal to 2% (two
percent) of total offered amount.
6. The Request for Proposal is available
at following websites of Pakistan Steel & PPRA Website.
Pakistan Steel Website www.paksteel.com.pk
PPRA Website www.ppra.org.pk
Steel reserves the right to accept or reject all or any RFP as per PPRA Rules.